All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $25.04Free postage
- AU $26.90Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionMadagascar's isolation means most of its mammals, birds, and plants exist where else on earth. This guide showcases the best of the island with details of all the sights included in tour operators' itineraries; trips along the Route Nationale 7, around Nosy Be, days trips around Antananarivo, and tours to the east and southwest of the country. Detailed maps include 'the top spots' - the six places most favoured by tour operators, and a birders' map identifies the island's key locations to spot birds. An authoritative chapter on conservation discusses many of the islands projects and outlines how visitors can help. With full colour photographs throughout, this handy book also acts as a field guide to lemurs, chameleons and a host of other exotic plants and animals.
- Author BiographyDaniel Austin is a naturalist and photographer who spent more than a year exploring Madagascar. Hilary Bradt is founder of Bradt Travel Guides and has visited Madagascar more than 30 times as a tour leader.
- Author(s)Daniel Austin,Hilary Bradt
- PublisherBradt Travel Guides
- Date of Publication06/08/2012
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleBradt Travel Guides (Highlights Guides)
- Place of PublicationBuckinghamshire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBradt Travel Guides
- Content NoteFull colour photos throughout, 21 maps
- Weight30 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.87
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $23.77Trending at AU $25.71
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.