Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $8.54Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by blackwelloxford
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $14.50Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by jerilderierareandcollectablebooks
- Est. delivery by 5 Feb
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe fourth book in the seventh series of the exciting adventure stories that are as gripping as a computer game! Great for boys, with a huge collectability factor bolstered by the collectors' cards in the back of the books, and links to an excellent interactive website. A raveus Beast terrorises the windswept plains of Tavania: Madara the Midnight Warrior is on the prowl! If Tom cant defeat her, the dark portals over the land will continue to destroy the kingdom...Don't miss CONVOL THE COLD-BLOODED BRUTE HELLION THE FIERY FOE KRESTOR THE CRUSHING TERROR ELLIK THE LIGHTNING HORROR CARNIVORA THE WINGED SCAVENGER
- Author BiographyAdam Blade is in his late twenties, and was born in Kent, England. His parents were both history teachers and amateur artists, and Adam grew up surrounded by his father's paintings of historic English battles - which left a lifelong mark on his imagination. He was also fascinated by the ancient sword and shield that hung in his father's office. Adam's father said they were a Blade family heirloom. As a boy, Adam would spend days imagining who could have first owned the sword and shield. Eventually, he created a character - Tom, the bravest boy warrior of them all. The idea for Beast Quest was born. When Adam grew up and decided that he wanted to be a writer, he was stuck for ideas - until he remembered the old sword and shield, and the imaginary boy he had created when he was young. Adam decided to bring Tom fully to life so that readers could go on the kind of adventures that he always wanted to when he was that age... And still does, even though he's grown up! When he's not writing Beast Quest and Sea Quest books, Adam enjoys visiting museums and ancient battle sites. His main hobbies are fencing and football. He also spends a lot of time at home running around after his two exotic pets - a tarantula named Ziggy, and a capuchin monkey named Omar. These little rascals were the inspiration for two of the Beasts that Tom faces on his Quest - Arachnid and Claw.
- Author(s)Adam Blade
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication02/09/2010
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleBeast Quest
- Series Part/Volume Number40
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOrchard Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight121 g
- Width130 mm
- Height199 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest AgeFrom 7
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.