Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.27Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $11.95
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $51.40Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $36.20Trending at AU $44.77
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.82
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Maddy and her brother CJ arrive at Loutraki Bay for their annual summer break, they are looking forward to long days waterskiing with their dad and most of all, swimming with Indigo, the local dolphin. But Indigo is ordinary dolphin: he is able to speak to certain humans, and has been with Maddy ever since saving her from drowning when she was a toddler. And this time, he has an urgent message to tell her: the dolphins are under threat from a mysterious underwater ise that interferes with their sonar, causing them to lose their way at sea. Maddy and CJ soon discover that the source of the ise is the American submarines, which have come to Greece to prevent attacks on the NATO summit in Athens. When the US President and his daughter arrive in Loutraki, Maddy and CJ see their chance to alert him to the dolphins' plight; but persuading him to call off the submarines will take a very risky plan...
- Author(s)Imogen Tovey
- PublisherTroubador Publishing
- Date of Publication24/07/2014
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationMarket Harborough
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Reading AgeFrom 9
- Interest AgeFrom 9
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.