All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCheese & Dairy shows you how to make fresh butters, yogurts and cheeses - from fresh, soft and hard to flavoured and blue - with plenty of recipes for milk and cream too. Dick and James Strawbridge show you how to transform fresh produce into delicious handcrafted food and drink for enjoying and sharing any time of year. With clear demonstrations of key methods and fantastic recipes to taste, everything you need is here.
- Author BiographyDick & James Strawbridge are experts in the Good Life - and it's the life they've led at Newhouse Farm, their smallholding in Cornwall, in the southwest of England. With just 3 acres of land in the midst of a village they produced an abundance of good things to eat and drink: fruits and vegetables that they eat fresh, juice, ferment and preserve, pigs for ham, sausages, salamis and bacon, a mixed flock of birds for eggs and eating, and bees for honey - to name a few. It's a lifestyle driven by their desire to eat well every day. Dick & James appear regularly on TV in the UK and Australia. The whole family featured on the BBC's It's Not Easy Being Green - which documented their move to Newhouse Farm. Dick is a regular host of C4's Scrapheap Challenge, contributes frequently to Coast on the BBC and came 2nd place on the BBC's Celebrity Masterchef, showcasing his cooking talent. Dick & James appear together on ITV1's The Hungry Sailors. When they're not on location, tending the garden, feeding the animals or cooking and eating, they're spreading the word and sharing what they've learned. Previous books in the Made at Home series include Preserves, Eggs & Poultry, Curing & Smoking, Vegetables and Breads.
- Author(s)Dick Strawbridge,James Strawbridge
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication03/06/2013
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Series TitleMade at Home
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMitchell Beazley
- Out-of-print date01/12/2016
- Content NoteOver 100 colour photographs
- Weight494 g
- Width156 mm
- Height217 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.