Brand newLOWEST PRICE
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA stitch-by-stitch guide to knitting, sewing and embroidery for children - from award winning author Jane Bull Help your child get creative with activity expert Jane Bull. Can you never find those all important accessories or would you like to give an original present? Then read this together with your child: they'll learn basic sewing, embroidery and knitting techniques, and enjoy using the simple patterns for lots of fabric fun. From bags, brooches, and bobble hats, to jazzing up clothes and making pictures, there are lots of inspiring projects for your child to design and create.
- Author BiographyAward-winning Jane Bull has created an enormous range of arty activity books for children including Make it!, The Gardening Book, The Holiday Activity Book, The Christmas Book, The Baking Book, The Cooking Book and The Crafty Art Book.
- Author(s)Jane Bull
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- Date of Publication01/05/2009
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDK Children
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight488 g
- Width221 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 7
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.