All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDIY is becoming highly popular and fashionable once more as handmade objects guarantee t only sustainability but also add an individual touch to the home. Readers looking to personalise their house can follow the easy step-by-step tutorials in the book, as well as sketches and patterns. Made by Yourself is a practical and inspirational book filled with sophisticated and creative ideas. It combines many different kinds of materials, from traditional stone and wood to more imaginative metals, leathers and textiles. Filled with sophisticated and creative ideas, Made By Yourself is guaranteed to thrill its readers. Expertly guided by a professional designer and stylist, readers, both beginners and established designers, will feel confident and inspired to start their own projects. The book is targeted at interior designers, design fans, and anyone who wants to be the creative designer of their home.
- Author BiographyGerman stylist PETER FEHRENTZ possesses a degree in metal design. Since 1993 he has worked as a freelance stylist, set and product designer, and photographer for German and international magazines as well as clients in the fields of advertising and the furniture industry.
- Author(s)Peter Fehrentz
- PublisherJacqui Small LLP
- Date of Publication20/02/2014
- SubjectHouse & Home
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJacqui Small LLP
- Content Note180 colour photographs
- Weight612 g
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.