All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor the last thirty years, poet Tessa Ransford has lived in view of Arthur's Seat and Holyrood Park. Drawing on the paradox of variety within stability as the landscape changes, yet remains constant, over the years and seasons, Ransford has built up this collection over many years in response to the view from her window. The beautifully descriptive poetry is accompanied by full colour photography throughout.
- Author BiographyTESSA RANSFORD is an established poet, translator, literary editor, and has worked as a cultural activist on many fronts over the last forty years. She founded and was the first director of the Scottish Poetry Library. Tessa initiated the annual Callum Macdonald Memorial Award for publishers of pamphlet poetry in Scotland, now in its twelfth year, with the attendant fairs and website: www.scottish-pamphlet-poetry.com. She has had Royal Literary Fund fellowships at the Centre for Human Ecology and Queen Margaret University. She was president of Scottish PEN from 2003-6.
- Author(s)Tessa Ransford
- PublisherLuath Press Ltd
- Date of Publication27/12/2013
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2013
- ImprintLuath Press Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width147 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Photographer(s)Mike Knowles
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $101.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.66
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.26
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $71.39
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.74
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $99.57
- AU $89.90Trending at AU $112.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.