All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMade in France: Blackwork takes a modern approach to the ancient art of blackwork. The 50 projects in this book show how simple embroidery stitches worked on a contrasting background can be used to embellish a multitude of charming gifts, accessories and homewares. Follow the easy instructions and learn how the repetition of a few basic stitches results in an endless variety of intricate patterns and designs. You'll be seduced by this timeless and elegant form of embroidery.
- Author BiographySonia Lucano is the author of Felted Wool, How to Customize Your Home and Glass Engraving.
- Author(s)Sonia Lucano
- PublisherMurdoch Books
- Date of Publication01/07/2010
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleMade in France
- Place of PublicationMillers Point
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintMurdoch Books
- Content Noteill.
- Width205 mm
- Height250 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.05New
- AU $20.30New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.36New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $39.16Trending at AU $43.41
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $28.36Trending at AU $30.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.