All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn exquisitely designed volume of invative restaurant dishes and old family favourites from Giorgio Locatelli, Britain's best-loved Italian chef and restaurateur. Opening with an extensive guide to preparing antipasti and culminating in a mouth-watering selection of desserts - via soups, risotto, pasta, fish and meat dishes - Giorgio Locatelli's masterpiece is the must-have contemporary Italian food bible, seamlessly combining the historical insight of a food writer with the hands-on expertise of a top chef. Peppered with evocative anecdotes and outspoken observations on the state of modern food, Giorgio Locatelli's definitive and universally celebrated compendium is a delight to read and cook from.
- Author BiographyMichelin-starred Giorgio Locatelli is one of Britain's best known Italian chefs. Giorgio began his career at his family's restaurant in Italy before coming to London. He was head chef at Zafferano in London from its opening to a storm of praise and press coverage in 1994, before moving in 2002 to open Locanda Locatelli, where he remains chef-patron.
- PrizesShortlisted for Guild of Food Writers Awards: Food Book of the Year 2007.
- Author(s)Giorgio Locatelli
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication01/04/2008
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFourth Estate Ltd
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight1646 g
- Width178 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine38 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.