All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIceland is a land full of volcaes, glaciers, geysers and the Northern Lights, and home to a culture of inventive spirits, steeped in art, ingenuity, creativity, and a long history of storytelling. In Iceland, there is a tradition called 'Drink & Draw,' where bar patrons enjoy a cocktail and draw a sketch based on a particular theme. The sketches are then collected and published in small booklets. Reyka Vodka has produced this book to showcase its homeland through a collection of drawings doodled while enjoying a cocktail!
- Author BiographyReyka Vodka comes from Iceland s first distillery, locatedin Borganes, Iceland. Located 74 km outside of Reykjavik, this coastal village is removed from industrial life andsurrounded by wonderful natural resources. With bountiful, crisp arctic waters and abundant lava rocks that we use tofilter our small batch vodka, we can t help but want to givethe world a little taste of what we experience every day.Reyka isn t just made in Iceland. It s made of Iceland, withthe things that make this island unlike any other place inthe world. Learn more about us at ReykaVodka.com. Snorri Sturluson is an Icelandic director andphotographer. Snorri began his career documenting themusic scene in Iceland in the 80s, and became a producerfor several Icelandic music labels. Snorri has lived in NewYork since 2001 and has helmed numerous high profileadvertising campaigns for TV, print, and internet for manyof the world s best known brands as well as directedmusic videos and other content. Snorri is the author ofprevious powerHouse book Laundromat (2013).
- PublisherpowerHouse Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication10/11/2016
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintpowerHouse Books,U.S.
- Content Note1
- Weight567 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Edited bySnorri Sturluson
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $189.94New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.27New
- AU $93.07Used
- AU $93.07New
- AU $101.13New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $73.88New
- AU $61.04Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $81.72
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.24
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.18
- AU $39.10Trending at AU $50.07
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.88
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.43
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.