All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSince forming their practice in 1999, Will Meyer and Gray Davis have designed some 200 private and public spaces that epitomize hip luxury style. Their interiors are as dazzling and dramatic as they are comfortable and welcoming - a carefully calibrated balancing act that has become their trademark and won them a loyal clientele. As furniture designer David Netto says in his foreword, 'Their style - while original - seems inevitable, and after you see a project by Meyer Davis Studio you say to yourself, Why didn't I think of that? '. Made to Measure tells the story of their ascent into the upper echelon of American design and shares their firm's philosophy and process. Illustrated with hundreds of stunning photographs, plans and line drawings, the book explores the symbiosis between their residential and commercial projects, and shows how Meyer Davis has redefined modern luxury.
- Author BiographyBefore founding Meyer Davis, Will Meyer worked for architect Gwathmey Siegel, and Gray Davis worked for designers John Saladino and Thomas O Brien.Dan Shaw is founding editor of the New York Times Style section. Interior designer and writer David Netto is a contributing editor to T: The New York Times Style Magazine.
- Author(s)Gray Davis,Will Meyer
- PublisherVendome Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication27/10/2016
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintVendome Press,U.S.
- Weight2200 g
- Width255 mm
- Height305 mm
- Spine33 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $78.84Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.