All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.49
About this product
- DescriptionThis book includes a Dash of Love, a Pinch of Hope, and a Whole Lot of Good Cooking Lovina Miller should be thrilled. Pinecraft, Florida, has everything a young Amish woman could ask for: sun, sand, volleyball games, and evening singings in the park. But Pinecraft lacks the one thing Lovina desperately wants - a pie shop of her own. She longs for a place to gather with the community and serve the treat she loves. A young carpenter named Noah Yoder strolls into her life and offers a way to make her dream come true. But before Noah and Lovina can build a shop - and a life - together, they must each face heartaches from the past. Is their new love stronger than their regrets? Find inspiration, romance, and authentic Amish recipes for everyone's favorite food - pie!
- Author BiographyTricia Goyer is a busy mom of ten, grandmother of two, and wife to John. A USA Today bestselling author, Tricia has published over 60 books and has written more than 500 articles. She's well-known for her Big Sky and Seven Brides for Seven Bachelors Amish series. For more information visit Tricia at www.TriciaGoyer.com. Tricia, along with a group of friends, also runs www.NotQuiteAmishLiving.com, sharing ideas about simplifying life. Sherry Gore is the author of Simply Delicious Amish Cooking and Me, Myself and Pie and is a weekly scribe for the Budget, a nationwide Amish newspaper. Sherry's culinary adventures have been seen on NBC Daytime, Today.com, and Mr. Food Test Kitchen. Sherry is a resident of Sarasota, Florida, the vacation paradise of the Plain People. She has three children and is a member of a Beachy Amish Mennonite church.
- Author(s)Sherry Gore,Tricia Goyer
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/08/2015
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleThe Pinecraft Pie Shop Series
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Weight295 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.