All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $75.00Trending at AU $84.72
- AU $53.95Trending at AU $54.55
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $26.62
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.95
- AU $19.00Trending at AU $22.01
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $21.84
- AU $20.72Trending at AU $27.57
About this product
- DescriptionBaedeker; the most famous and cherished travel brand in the world is w adding this exciting new title to its invative series. This superb full-colour, illustrated guide features 3D laminated cut-outs to show you the key sights in perspective and a large, fully-indexed, pull-out map. Additional detailed maps and plans can also be found throughout the guide, clearly pin-pointing the best places to stay and the top places to eat and drink. At the heart of the guide is a wealth of comprehensive information written by experts on the sights and top attractions, in an easy-to-read A-Z format. Also included are great, practical travel tips covering accommodation and food and drink for all budgets, entertainment sport, transport and health; t to mention some insider tips for saving money or having a unique travel experience. There is also a variety of recommended tours covering the best routes available, to ensure you get the most from your destination. The plastic wallet allows you to keep the guide and map together and ensures that both will survive in all weather. Baedeker - setting a new standard in 21st century, travel guide publishing.
- Author BiographySince 1827, Baedeker has set a benchmark for guidebooks and remains the most famous and cherished travel brand in the world. With over 50 titles available, the range is ever-expanding to keep up with the needs of today s travelers.
- PublisherMAIRDUMONT GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication03/10/2011
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleBaedeker Guides
- Place of PublicationOstfildern
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintMAIRDUMONT GmbH & Co. KG
- Weight340 g
- Width124 mm
- Height183 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.