All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMademoiselle Oiseau's quirkycharacter continues to delight inthe sequel to Andrea de La Barrede Nanteuil and Lovisa Burfitt'sThe Story of Mademoiselle Oiseau. Thissecond illustrated story reveals theseemingly ageless MademoiselleOiseau's tumultuous childhood, which she makes peace withthanks to strong sisterly bonds, and her friendship with Isabella, the shy and unremarkable nineyear-old she had helped turn intoa confident girl.At the end of the first book, Mademoiselle Oiseau had flownaway to Venice to see her sister, the Marquise Luisa. MademoiselleOiseau and the Letters from the Pastuncovers a long-lost older sisterwho makes her way back into heryounger sisters' lives with a littlebit of meddling from Isabella andMademoiselle's great-niece, Isis.An enchanting tale brought tolife through magnificent illustrationsreminiscent of high-fashionsketches, Mademoiselle Oiseau andthe Letters from the Past prolongs thejourney into Mademoiselle's universefull of reverie, mystery, andsurprises to the enjoyment of childrenand adults alike.
- Author(s)Andrea de la Barre de Nanteuil
- PublisherDie Gestalten Verlag
- Date of Publication02/09/2015
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintDie Gestalten Verlag
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight771 g
- Width201 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.