All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith New Index by Samuel Sistler. Taken from the Works Progress Administration's (WPA) transcriptions of 1937. The collection of Madison County Tombstone Inscriptions provides the genealogist with some of the most basic of information when researching their family history. Tombstone inscriptions provide names, dates of birth and dates of deaths, and, often times, family members and relationships. This information is arranged by cemetery, and the location of the cemetery is provided. Dates contained in this work are as early as the year 1800 and as recent as 1930. Paperback, (1938), repr. 2007, 2012, Index, 146 pp.
- PublisherJanaway Publishing, Inc.
- Date of Publication15/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJanaway Publishing, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight367 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.