All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith this up-to-date, authoritative guide you can experience all the sights, museums and Best Of recommendations for Madrid. You can discover trendy hotels, authentic restaurants and tapas bars, pick up ideas for shopping, suggestions where to go and tips on what to do on a limited budget. If you don't have much time, the Perfect Day takes you to all the important places in the city, and the chapter Links, Blogs, Apps & More directs you to the most useful sites and apps on the net. Also contains: Festivals & Events, Travel Tips, Useful Phrases in Spanish, Travel with Kids chapter and What's Hot. This practical travel guide, small eugh to slip into your pocket, introduces you to a loud, colourful and unpretentious city almost bursting at the seams with energy. Experience the capital of la marcha (inexhaustible nightlife) and the city of three world-famous art galleries: the Prado, Reina Sofia and Thyssen-Bornemisza. Stroll across the vibrant Rastro flea market or through the streets lined with young designers' shops. The Insider Tips tell you where you can enjoy operatic arias as a dessert and where to experience Madrid's most beautiful sunset. The Low Budget tips in each chapter show how you can experience a great deal with very little money. Walking Tours invite you, for example, to set off on a bike tour on the Madrid Rio, the newly laid out park on the banks of the river. The Dos and Don'ts advise you what you should avoid. To help you find your way around there's a detailed street atlas, removable pull-out map and practical map inside the back cover and a metro map.
- Author BiographyMarco Polo Travel Publishing offers a wide range of high quality cartographic products and travel guides. Marco Polo Pocket Guides are known for their handy, compact format and Insider Tips. Our Travel Handbooks are the first to include infographics and our Spiral Guides feature unique lay-flat spiral binding. Marco Polo Maps are famous for the high quality of cartography in their Country, City and Holiday Maps.
- Author(s)Lothar Schmidt,Martin Dahms
- PublisherMAIRDUMONT GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication16/01/2013
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleMarco Polo Travel Guides
- Place of PublicationOstfildern
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintMAIRDUMONT GmbH & Co. KG
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Weight249 g
- Width110 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byNikolai Michaelis
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $53.94Trending at AU $56.45
- AU $13.16Trending at AU $14.70
- AU $29.89Trending at AU $32.53
- AU $18.42Trending at AU $29.75
- AU $14.61Trending at AU $21.56
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $19.41
- AU $24.47Trending at AU $27.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.