All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.89
- AU $79.92Trending at AU $82.53
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.95
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $27.10
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.22
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.63
About this product
- DescriptionEn este libro Osho s demuestra como la obsesion de nuestra sociedad por envejecer s hace olvidar el significado de crecer y los beneficios que solo la madurez s puede aportar. Destaca tambien las ventajas que solo se pueden alcanzar dejando ir la obsesion por la juventud. ENGLISH DESCRIPTION In a culture infatuated with youth and determined to avoid old age at all costs, this book dares to raise a question that has been all but forgotten in the age of Viagra and cosmetic surgery. What benefits might lie in accepting the aging process as natural, rather than trying to hold on to youth and its pleasures all the way to the grave? Osho takes us back to the roots of what it means to grow up rather than just to grow old. Both in our relationships with others, and in the fulfillment of our own individual destinies, he reminds us of the pleasures that only true maturity can bring. He outlines the ten major growth cycles in human life, from the selfcentered universe of the preschooler to the flowering of wisdom and compassion in old age. Osho's sly sense of humor runs like a red thread through the book, along with a profound compassion and understanding of how easy it is to be distracted from the deeper meaning and purpose of our lives-which is, ultimately, to flower into our own individual uniqueness and maturity with an attitude of celebration and joy.
- Author(s)Osho Osho
- Date of Publication25/08/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationMexico
- Weight181 g
- Width127 mm
- Height188 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.