All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe concept of Maestria personal focuses on expanding people s potential and the effectiveness of their actions. It proposes a set of tools for facilitating a personal development process.
- Author BiographyOscar Anzorena received a degree in Organizational Transformation and in Management and Strategic Planning. He is a consultant and organizational coach as well as director of DPO consulting which provides services to companies and institutions at the national international levels. He is also the author of El arte de comunicarnos.
- Author(s)Oscar Anzorena
- PublisherEdiciones Lea
- Date of Publication01/05/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEdiciones Lea
- Weight454 g
- Width150 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.64New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $20.06New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $25.81Trending at AU $30.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.