All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA veteran conductor, Roger Nierenberg is the creator of The Music Paradigm, a unique program that invites executives to watch a real symphony orchestra and conductor as they solve problems together. The program helps businesspeople think about leadership in a whole new way. He captures that experience in Maestro, a parable about a newly appointed executive at a company facing tough challenges.
- Author(s)Roger Nierenberg
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication12/11/2009
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight245 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $30.35Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.