All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSince he was knee-high to a grasshopper, little Stu's favorite place to visit was the nearby zoo. He was there so often that even the animals recognized him. The animals' sounds, from the coos and the srts, and the squeaks and bellows, and the brays and the whistles, were music to his ears. His mother called it a symphony. Stu loved to pretend to be a conductor when he listened to the animals. But w there is trouble brewing at the zoo. A man wants to take it over and turn it into something else, getting rid of the animals. When the animals learn of his plan, they want to take action. But one has any ideas. No one but Stu. Yound readers will enjoy seeing how Stu steps in to rally the animals to save their beloved zoo.
- Author(s)Denise Brennah-Nelson
- PublisherSleeping Bear Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2012
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSleeping Bear Press
- Content Note, colour illustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width231 mm
- Height282 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Illustrator(s)Tim Bowers
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.