All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSomething terrible, unspeakable, immense, has come to Menzoberranzan and is leaving death and destruction in its wake. The primordial of Gauntlgrym stirs, sending Cattie-brie and Gromph to Luskan, and the ruins of the only power that can keep the beast in check. The damage of the Darkening, of war, and of a demon-ravaged Underdark has sent cracks out across the North. Some of this damage may never be repaired. And Drizzt is going home. But t to Mithral Hall. Not to Icewind Dale. He s going to Menzoberranzan. Bruer is ready to march with him bringing along an army of dwarves to end the scourge of Menzoberranzan, but Drizzt needs to see what s happening there. The dwarf army may t be necessary. The City of Spiders might already have fallen to the demons and their wicked prince. But even if that s true, what s to say the demons will stop there?Maestro picks up where Archmage left off, plunging Drizzt into his most dangerous adventure yet, and with all the action, adventure, beloved characters, dark elves, monsters, and demon princes Drizzt fans adore.
- Author BiographyR.A. Salvatore is the New York Times best-selling author of more than forty novels, including the popular Forgotten Realms series The Legend of Drizzt. He s an avid gamer, father of three, and loyal citizen of Red Sox Nation.
- Author(s)R A Salvatore
- PublisherWizards of the Coast
- Date of Publication15/04/2016
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2016
- ImprintWizards of the Coast
- Weight635 g
- Width163 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $30.99New
- AU $71.82New
- AU $91.13New
- AU $79.26New
- AU $49.25New
- AU $21.55New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $30.74
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $30.99
- AU $12.20Trending at AU $16.37
- AU $76.69Trending at AU $79.26
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $83.11
- AU $10.69Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $20.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.