All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionHere is a concise overview of everything you want to kw about the magazine production process, from the conception of article ideas through printing and distribution. Looking at magazine publishing from the micro view - individual magazines - to the macro view - industry trends, history, and issues - this book contains chapters on how to launch a new magazine and write a business plan. Magazines: A Complete Guide to the Industry is ideal for students in magazine editing, management, and publishing courses; entrepreneurs who want to launch a new magazine; or magazine staff members who are new to the industry.
- Author BiographyThe Authors: David E. Sumner is Professor of Journalism and head of the nationally recognized magazine program at Ball State University in Muncie, Indiana, where he has taught since 1990. He is the co-author of Feature and Magazine Writing: Action, Angle and Anecdotes (2005) and the author of Graduate Programs in Journalism and Mass Communication (1996). Shirrel Rhoades has held executive positions with Reader's Digest, Ladies' Home Journal, Redbook, Harper's, Scholastic, and Marvel Entertainment. He taught magazine management for seventeen years at New York University's Center for Publishing, and he continues to consult in the magazine industry.
- Author(s)David E. Sumner,Shirrel Rhoades
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication01/07/2006
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleMedia Industries
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Content Notetables
- Weight320 g
- Width160 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.