All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTwo people who live in an old farmhouse in Szfield, Australia, are very confused. Papa Smith keeps losing things and Mama Smith can't find them either... but she does a lot of sneezing while she is looking for them. A cheeky visitor is the culprit who is discovered in the end. This is a funny rhyming story for pre-schoolers full of loud sneezes and captivating illustrations. The story is based on a true one although it is highly exaggerated. No characters depicted in this book resemble real people... well let's hope t.
- Author BiographyA full time eLearning consultant by profession, Jenny Wood is an Australian artist and illustrator from Melbourne who explores the whimsical and quirky as well as more classical styles of art. She studied Fine Art with Curtin University and is currently completing a Bachelor of Illustration with NMIT. She couples her artistic abilities with her skills in eLearning, multimedia and animation to combine childrens books with accompanying animated videos and ebooks. Jenny has a background in education, specifically with people with disabilities and also in the adult vocational learning sector. Her more recent experience in eLearning design, development and support has enhanced her efforts as an illustrator and enabled her to develop digital as well as traditional print versions of children's books. This is the first book Jenny has written to support her illustration work and she is looking forward to many more.
- Author(s)Jenny Wood
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication13/11/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight73 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Illustrator(s)Jenny Wood
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.