Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionMaggie McClellan lived the best of two worlds: her corporate profession as a PR director for a world rewned boot maker, and her frequent escapes to the serenity of the West Texas ranch where she was raised - until her parents were killed in a car wreck. Selling the ranch seemed the obvious choice, but when Maggie learned that she was pregnant, she could t imagine raising her child anywhere but on the M-Bar Ranch. Ten years later, Maggie is back on her feet, but someone is threatening to take it all away. Maggie is t just fighting to save a ranch, she is fighting to save a home, a way of life, and t just for herself, but for her son and the makeshift family who has stood beside her through all storms. Maggie is a fighter, a character whom readers cheer for. Taking little and giving all, Maggie's story inspires hope and reminds us of the sheer satisfaction of just following through, of fighting a battle to its final outcome, when, win or lose, we can kw that we put up the good fight.
- Author BiographyRicki Wilson is an independent author and professional educator from Oklahoma. Growing up among genuine cowboys, Ricki learned at an early age to appreciate the true value of a good horse and a faithful dog. Maggie's Fall, Wilson's first novel, is a tribute to both.
- Author(s)Ricki Wilson
- Date of Publication08/05/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight336 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.