All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.27Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $11.95
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $51.40Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $36.20Trending at AU $44.77
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.82
About this product
- DescriptionIt's magic! With an eye-popping design and see-through pages to flip back and forth, these clever books introduce children to basic concepts in the most delightful way!What happens when you mix two colors? Kids can find out the answer with this wonderfully tactile, imaginative, and interactive book. When they flip the see-through acetate over the different-colored pages, they'll see a transformation happen right in front of their very eyes as new colors and new pictures emerge!
- Author BiographyPatrickGeorge is a husband-and-wife design team a publisherand illustrator based in Kent, England. They create a unique range of picture books, as well as logos, branding, and websites. Their ingenious use of shape and color and strongdesign skills have earned them an international reputation. Learn more about them at patrickgeorge.biz/design, and see how the pages work at patrickgeorge.biz/books-colours.
- Author(s)Patrick George
- PublisherBoxer Books
- Date of Publication22/10/2013
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBoxer Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width229 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.