All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionI have travelled to all parts of the world for over forty years, often to the most remote villages and towns on all continents, enjoying the unique landscapes and their people. This is how I have had the most delightful encounters, often when least expected. The book aims to show that one should venture out, t be afraid to leave the beaten paths and instead seek authenticity. It also shows the common humanity of people and how cross-cultural encounters can leave us with indelible memories that in turn push us to learn ever more about this planet and its various people. I hope the book spurs readers to travel outside of organized tours or to keep travelling if they already do and see how this kind of journey can incredibly enrich their lives.
- Author(s)Danuta Szachanski
- Date of Publication17/04/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight200 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $13.16Trending at AU $14.70
- AU $29.89Trending at AU $32.53
- AU $18.42Trending at AU $29.75
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $14.85
- AU $18.42Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $19.41
- AU $24.47Trending at AU $27.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.