Magic: Five Keys to Unlock the Power of Employee Engagement by Paul D. Warner, Tracy Maylett (Hardback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $29.21Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $48.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA Five-part Approach to Making Organizations Stronger, More Profitable, and Better Places to Work. Employees and leaders intuitively kw that when we find a place where we can throw our hearts, spirits, minds, and hands into our work, we are happier, healthier, and produce better results. Yet, most struggle to understand exactly why we engage in some environments, and don't in others. Magic introduces the five MAGIC keys of employee engagement-Meaning, Automy, Growth, Impact, and Connection-and shows how leaders can help employees achieve higher levels of engagement, as well as how employees can be more successful by taking ownership for their own MAGIC. The Research Based on over 14 million employee survey responses across 70 countries-the most extensive employee engagement survey database of its kind-Magic combines principles of psychology and motivation with solid business concepts. Written by internationally recognized experts in leadership and employee engagement, Dr. Tracy Maylett and Dr. Paul Warner, Magic provides actionable advice that will reduce employee attrition, encourage initiative, drive growth and profit, and increase personal engagement in one's work. Engaging Content In this book, leaders and employees will find real-world case studies, exercises, assessments, thought-provoking questions, and suggestions that increase engagement on the individual, manager, and organizational levels.
- Author BiographyTracy Maylett is the President and CEO of DecisionWise. He works regularly with executives across the globe on leadership and engagement. He has an MBA and holds an Ed.D. in organization change from Pepperdine University. Paul Warner is the Chief Engagement Architect at DecisionWise, where he advises organizations on increased productivity through employee engagement. He holds a dual Ph.D. in clinical and industrial psychology from the California School of Professional Psychology. Recognized for nearly two decades as international experts in turning feedback into individual and organizational results, DecisionWise has advised leaders in more than 70 countries in employee engagement, leadership, and organization development.
- Author(s)Paul D. Warner,Tracy Maylett
- PublisherGreenleaf Book Group LLC
- Date of Publication21/10/2014
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationAustin
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenleaf Book Group LLC
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight458 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $87.24New
- AU $41.13Used
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.36New
- AU $112.89New
- AU $97.70Used
- AU $33.23New
- AU $30.36New
- AU $20.41New
- AU $33.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.02Trending at AU $37.97
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.16Trending at AU $43.36
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.00Trending at AU $63.02
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.68
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.