All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBerry the Fruit Fairy prepares for the Heart Day celebration in this sweet Candy Fairies confection. Berry the Fruit Fairy is distracted from her Heart Day duties when she sees a snazzy new dress on a fellow fairy. She s supposed to be making candies for Princess Lolli s celebration, but all she wants to do is make a new dress. She picks some wild candy hearts that she finds growing and tries to use those, but they turn out to be sour! Now, with the help of her friends, she must venture to the Sour Orchard to undo the yucky magic and try to set Heart Day right.
- Author(s)Helen Perelman
- Date of Publication09/07/2013
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleCandy Fairies (Hardcover)
- Series Part/Volume Number5
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width145 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Illustrator(s)Erica-Jane Waters
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.