All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDescribes the types of skills needed to do simple magic tricks, and how to train and practice to become a famous magician. Includes step-by-step instructions for preparing props and tips for making the tricks and illusions work the best. Readers will learn card tricks, number tricks, science tricks, and more. Encourages readers to practice and hone their performance skills.
- Author(s)Stephanie Turnbull
- PublisherSmart Apple Media
- Date of Publication01/08/2012
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleSuper Skills
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSmart Apple Media
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width211 mm
- Height269 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.