About this product
- DescriptionWhile caring for her uncle in Summersea, Lady Sandrilene Fa Toren witnesses a boy working a most unusual spell. Pasco can dance magic, but he wants thing to do with his powers. It's up to Sandry to teach him about his magic--and to convince him he can use it to get to the bottom of a series of gruesome murders.
- Author(s)Tamora Pierce
- PublisherPerfection Learning
- Date of Publication01/03/2001
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleCircle Opens (Prebound)
- Series Part/Volume Number01
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPerfection Learning
- Weight181 g
- Width102 mm
- Height173 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.