All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionInspired by the various mythologies and shamanic practices of the world, these stories teach children to respect and love the Earth, the wisdom of listening to their dreams, and how to see beauty and magic everywhere around them. In this Tail, Blanco reveals a secret he's been keeping. When Lars lets him outside each morning, Blanco flies to the other side of Earth to be with his other family - the Gypsums. We meet Naiya Gypsum who is the same age as Lars and lives with her family in Egypt. Blanco has been telling her the same stories as Lars - on the same nights even! In this Tail, Blanco tells Naiya the story of the day Coyote interrupts Soy so he can tell his story. The only one who listens is Lodge the Badger. Dolfnir the Dolphin appears in the lagoon and has a Tail of his own...
- Author BiographyRich Brown has been working on Magic Tails since August, 1997. In 1994, he began studying mythologies from every culture, shamanism, Chinese and Western astrology, divination, and the power held in our dreams. Born and raised in the Kittitas valley in Washington state, Rich moved to Flagstaff, Arizona in June 1995 where a special cat named Soy was brought into his life by his friend Ravven. These stories were inspired by Soy and her son Heimdall, a series of dreams, and the many mythologies of the world. Rich is also an active musician and is working on the soundtrack/musical score to Magic Tails.
- Author(s)Rich Brown
- PublisherAbydos Enterprises
- Date of Publication27/06/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAbydos Enterprises
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight109 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.