All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis audiobook includes four great Magic Tree House stories! This is one series that kids, teachers, librarians, and parents all agree on. A perfect blend of magic, adventure, history, science, danger, and cuteness the topics range from kid pleasers (pirates, the Titanic, pandas) to curriculum perfect (rain forest, American Revolution, Abraham Lincoln) to seasonal shoe-ins (Halloween, Christmas, Thanksgiving). Stallion by StarlightWhen the magic tree house whisks Jack and Annie back in time to meet Alexander the Great, they discover that he is bossy, vain, and t great at all! How can the brother and sister find out about greatness from him? It s going to take a wild black stallion, magic from Merlin, and a lot of bravery to succeed. Hurry Up, Houdini!Jack and Annie have to find the great Harry Houdini. But when the magic tree house whisks them to Coney Island, they land in an amusement park. They will have plenty of time for fun before Houdini performs and plenty of time to get into trouble! This time the trouble is between Jack and Annie. When they have an argument, it looks as if they won t complete their mission for the first time ever. Will they get along in time for Houdini s magic show? High Time for HeroesThis time, their mission takes the time-traveling pair to the Nile River in Egypt inthe mid-1800s. They re looking for an unusual hero in history, the world s greatestnurse Florence Nightingale! But when Jack and Annie find the famous woman, they discover that she s unhappy with her life and can t help them. Can they help her instead? Soccer on SundayJack and Annie are whisked back in time to Mexico City for the 1970 World Cup. They are sure the famous soccer player Pele will be the one to tell them a secret of greatness, which they need for Merlin the magician. But the stands are packed, and when the game ends, Jack and Annie have to find Pele! How will they discover the secret of greatness in a crowd of 100,000 fans?
- Author BiographyMary Pope Osborne is the author of the popular Magic Tree House series. She works with her husband Will and her sister Natalie on the nonfiction companion series, Magic Tree House Research Guides. Many of her books have been named to best-books lists.
- Author(s)Mary Pope Osborne
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication15/09/2015
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleMagic Tree House
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2015
- ImprintRandom House US Audio
- Weight136 g
- Width130 mm
- Height150 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Read byMary Pope Osborne
- Contained items statement6 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time420
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $32.65Trending at AU $39.17
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $36.48
- AU $18.31Trending at AU $19.57
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $18.19
- AU $20.72Trending at AU $21.29
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $44.94
- AU $28.34Trending at AU $35.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.