All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.48
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.00
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.40
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $84.53
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.58
- AU $34.80Trending at AU $42.19
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.62
About this product
- DescriptionTerr presents highly effective child psychotherapeutic styles and techniques and demonstrates them in three ways: by relating moments from at least six of her own cases; by conveying and comparing moments from 33 of her distinguished colleagues' cases; and by watching her wild child patient, little Cammie, develop her own eight magical moments over a period of fifteen years. These moments are rare. But by pooling them together, or by looking at how they develop over a long period of time in a single individual, readers are able to achieve further understanding of the process of change in child and adolescent psychotherapy.
- Author BiographyLenore Terr, MD, is clinical professor of psychiatry at the Langley Porter Psychiatric Institute at the University of California, San Francisco. She lives in San Francisco.
- Author(s)Lenore C. Terr
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication30/11/2007
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Weight650 g
- Width165 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.