All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionTHIS READ-PLAY-LEARN-TOGETHER WORKBOOK CAN HELP AVOID TERRIBLE DURING THE TWOS AND MINIMIZE DRAMA DURING THE TEEN YEARS! MAKING CHOICES HELPS DEVELOP SELF-CONTROL, CONFIDENCE AND PRIDE. LEARNING EARLY HOW TO THINK ABOUT OUTCOME BEFORE CHOOSING DEVELOPS A NEURAL PATHWAY IN YOUNG BRAINS FOR THE VITAL LIFE-SKILLS NECESSARY FOR WISE CHOICE-MAKING. MAGICAL POWER OF CHOICE CAN STRENGTHEN THAT PATHWAY AS IT HELPS MUTUAL UNDERSTANDING OF THE BENEFITS OF MAKING WISE CHOICES, AREAS THAT CHILDREN CAN MAKE CHOICES IN, AND HOW TO DO IT. MAGICAL POWER OF CHOICE IS THE THIRD BOOK OF THE KEYS TO MAGICAL PARENTING SERIES. EACH BOOK IS DESIGNED TO PROMOTE BONDING AND COMMUNICATION WHILE MAKING READING TO LEARN FUN! OTHER BOOKS IN THE SERIES ARE: SEE ME TALK AND WHAT ARE MOMMIES AND DADDIES FOR?. MAGICAL YEARS TO LEARN WITH ME: A GENTLE GUIDE FOR CHILDREN, PARENTS, TEACHERS AND COUNSELORS INCLUDES UNDER ONE COVER THE FIRST THREE OF THE KEYS TO MAGICAL PARENTING SERIES. THE AUTHOR DEVELOPED THE KEYS SERIES IN ORDER TO PROVIDE SHORTER BOOKS FOR CHILDREN AND ENABLE ADDITIONS PERTAINING TO DIFFERENT TOPICS.
- Author BiographyCarolyn Ferrell Watts has advocated for children, parents and families for over 20 years as a Licensed Specialist in School Psychology and Professional Counselor. She now fulfills her passion for helping others through presenting parenting workshops based on her books. The author resides with her husband, Larry Watts, on the Texas Gulf Coast. They enjoy mutual interests of biking, writing, music and their merged family if six children, 16 grandchildren and 16 great grandchildren.
- Author(s)Carolyn Ferrell Watts
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication16/01/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight187 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.