All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.67
About this product
- DescriptionIn 1864, Conrad Dietrich Magirus founds the Feuerwehr-Requisiten-Fabrik von C. D. Magirus. Four years later, he creates the first ladder model that immediately seduces the German firefighters and those of many other countries. The great adventure of the Magirus ladders begins. During all these years, Magirus will encounter thousands of obstacles and produces a great variety of fire vehicles with ladders. This book aims to analyse this extraordinary industrial growth of over 150 years, described through a rich variety of pictures. The analysis reaches 2014, which is Magirus' 150th anniversary.
- Author BiographyLieutenant-colonel of retreating firefighters, Jean-Francois Schmauch held a position of authority in this profession and, among other things, he is one of the European specialists of tunnel lights. In particular he has performed duties in the departments of the Loire-Atlantique and of the Moselle and still today intervenes as an expert next to the tribunal.
- Author(s)Jean-Francois Schmauch
- PublisherHistoire & Collections
- Date of Publication10/03/2016
- SubjectMilitary History
- Place of PublicationParis
- Country of PublicationFrance
- ImprintHistoire & Collections
- Width230 mm
- Height310 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.