All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
About this product
- DescriptionArtists have always relied on their sketchbooks. This was true for artists working within a fine art tradition and is just as true today in the age of Macs, digital cameras and computer-generated imagery. This new line of sketchbooks addresses the needs of contemporary practitioners: illustrators, designers, art directors, fashion designers, filmmakers and anyone within the creative industries. Helpful and user-friendly, these sketchbooks tread that fine line between giving users practical tools and information while t interfering with their creative freedom. They are also made entirely out of eco-friendly materials. This Film & Animation sketchbook includes 136 blank pages, storyboard grids and project management tools, plus 16 pages of useful information on shot sizes and aspect ratios, digital video basics, animation, screenplays, planning your shots, sound, lighting and editing.
- Author BiographyDejan Savic is a freelance editor and director. He graduated from the London International Film School in 1996. He has edited several feature films and documentaries. He currently lives and works in the Geneva area, Switzerland.
- Author(s)Dejan Savic,Magma
- PublisherLaurence King Publishing
- Date of Publication04/08/2014
- SubjectUnclassifiable: WZ BIC
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLaurence King Publishing
- Weight400 g
- Width178 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $21.43Trending at AU $27.07
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $35.13
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $18.36
- AU $11.42Trending at AU $14.09
- AU $18.79Trending at AU $25.48
- AU $27.53Trending at AU $45.35
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $38.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.