All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDena loves using magnets to perform magic tricks for the kids at the pool. When Enrique arrives in town, he doesn't like that Dena is fooling the others. He gives her a century-old treasure map and Dena uses her compass and tools to plot the location of the treasure. To her surprise, the treasure is t where it should be! What could cause her compass to lead her off course? When she discovers the answer, will Dena keep fooling the other kids with magic tricks or will she help them learn about magnetism and the earth's shifting magnetic poles?
- Author(s)Terry Catass Jennings
- PublisherArbodale Publishing, LLC
- Date of Publication10/08/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintArbodale Publishing, LLC
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width216 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Andrea Gabriel
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.