All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMagnetic: The Art of Attracting Business is a look at how consistently successful businesses are able to attract a steady and ever-increasing flow of customers. This invative text examines a range of simple, powerful strategies that businesses of any size or type can use to attract new customers. The key is to do those things that harness the power of the single most important factor in buying decisions: positive word of mouth and referrals from happy existing customers. Magnetic businesses are intentional, strategic, and focused on creating positive experiences that become the stories their customers tell about them. Whether on the internet or face to face, it's what satisfied customers say about you that is the most powerful driver of growth for your business. Becoming Magnetic and attracting business, truly is an art, rather than a science, because every business is different, and uses a unique combination of strategy, people, and purpose to achieve success and growth. There is one-size-fits-all formula, but with creativity and focus, any business can create a powerful revenue growth engine that continuously works to build and sustain success. Learn how to match successful growth strategies with your people, purpose, and culture to create your own unique 'magnetism' to attract business. Discover the simple, powerful keys to growth used by a range of market leading businesses, from a swboard manufacturing startup company and a website design professional to a mir league baseball team and an family owned upscale grocery store. All of them utilize ideas that you can put to work immediately in your business to become Magnetic. Create a magnetic mindset in your people that leads t only to happier customers who refer others to you, but to more satisfied employees who help attract and recruit great new employees to keep your momentum going. Simplify and clarify how you think about your business to have your entire team become more focused, efficient, and effective in doing those few vitally important things that matters most in driving growth and sustaining success.
- Author BiographyJOE CALLOWAY helps business leaders and entrepreneurs make great companies even better. His interactive keynote presentations and workshops enable organizations to focus on what is truly important, inspire new thinking about challenges and opportunities, and motivate people to take immediate action. Joe has been a business author, consultant, and speaker for 30 years, and his client list encompasses small to midsized business groups all the way to international corporations.
- Author(s)Joe Calloway
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication23/10/2015
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight446 g
- Width162 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $86.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.