All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMagneto-Optical Imaging has developed rapidly over the last decade to emerge as a leading technique to directly visualise the static and dynamic magnetic behaviour of materials, capable of following magnetic processes on the scale of centimeters to sub-microns and at timescales from hours to naseconds. The images are direct, real-time, and give space-resolved information, such as ultrafast magnetic processes and revealing the motion of individual vortices in superconductors. The book is a fully up-to-date report of the present status of the technique.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/05/2004
- Series TitleNATO Science Series II
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 142
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight691 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byDaniel V. Shantsev,Tom H. Johansen
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.02New
- AU $5.82New
- AU $22.48New
- AU $33.47New
- AU $30.62New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $62.02
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.88
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.62
- AU $49.31Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.55
- AU $39.21Trending at AU $43.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.