All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLearn about magnetism, magnetic fields, natural magnets and how a spring works. The topics of magnets and springs are approached in a simple and clear way. The concepts are complemented by new artwork and specially-commissioned photography featuring children. Each step-by-step experiment has been tried in the classroom and is illustrated with photography which encourages children's understanding. Each book is bright, colourful and simple in its design.
- Author BiographyCarol Ballard is a full-time author after spending the last 15 years as a science teacher. She now writes and consults on a wide range of scientific topics.
- Author(s)Carol Ballard
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication24/04/2014
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleHow Does Science Work?
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWayland (Publishers) Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight162 g
- Width220 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.12
- AU $26.63Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $47.03Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $36.61Trending at AU $44.77
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.