All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOne of Architectural Digest's Top 100 Designers and a man the New York Times has called a prophetic designer, James Magni's pristine, minimal home design is sophisticated, streamlined and always luxurious. His style calls to mind such descriptions as cool splendor and sumptuous restraint and it has been called modern minimalism. The book will feature images of the most spectacular homes by Magni, located in Southern California as well as Jackson Hole, Aspen, Mexico City and Moscow. Architecture writer Marc Kristal, who visited every home, has a pitch?perfect ear for just the right quote or anecdote to illustrate an important point (or a look). The lavish photography beautifully captures these dramatic homes.
- Author BiographyJames Magni is an award winning architect and designer based in Hollywood, CA. He has been listed in AD's Top 100 Designers and his work has been featured in publications such as Shelter, California Homes, Robb Report and Space, among others. His home furnishing line is available in showrooms in Los Angeles, San Francisco, New York, Miami, Chicago, and Moscow.
- Author(s)James Magni
- Date of Publication01/04/2013
- SubjectHouse & Home
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note150 colour photographs
- Weight2132 g
- Width292 mm
- Height292 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Foreword byMayer Rus
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.88Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.