All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAnna Wright's stunning introduction to n-fiction and the natural world is enlivened by her gorgeously sophisticated and fun art style which mixes pen and ink, watercolour and fabric collage. Find out what 'pronking' is and how one jellyfish can become two in the humourous descriptions. Both educational and beautiful Anna's unique picture book shows the character of these animals beyond their familiar forms.
- Author BiographyAnna is an artist and illustrator. Her rural upbringing, in Dumfriesshire, southwest Scotland, introduced her to flora and fauna, which alongside her love of interiors, fabrics and wallpaper have shaped her work. Since exploring these influences at Edinburgh College of Art, Anna has grown her trademark style of colour and humour, from her studios in London and Edinburgh.
- Author(s)Anna Wright,Sue Tarsky
- PublisherFaber & Faber
- Date of Publication03/11/2016
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFaber & Faber
- Weight361 g
- Width256 mm
- Height258 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Anna Wright
- Edition StatementMain
- Interest AgeTo 5
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $247.00Trending at AU $288.91
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $32.69
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.76
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.69
- AU $49.64Trending at AU $52.62
- AU $35.74Trending at AU $44.54
- AU $31.61Trending at AU $38.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.