All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMagnificent Maxi: A Happy Child Successfully Swinging the Swings of Bipolar Disorder, authored by Barbara Arner, is a self-help book for children ages 7-12 who have bipolar disorder. This story is about a child Maxi who discovers she has bipolar disorder. With the assistance of her psychiatrist, she learns that she can truly live a happy and healthy life. As Maxi's story progresses throughout the book, the reader is guided through with art therapy directives which provide insight into their own experience of themself and their bipolar disorder.
- Author BiographyBarbara Arner was diagnosed with bipolar disorder in 1997. She graduated from the University of Vermont in 2000 with a Bachelor's degree in art and psychology. She continued her studies in counseling psychology and art therapy. Barbara is also the author of her bipolar memoir Perspectives: A View of My Own, and the bipolar self-help book Managing Your Moods: A 30-Day Plan From One Bipolar Survivor to Another. Barbara's hope is that by openly sharing her experience of having bipolar disorder will enable others who are challenged by this mental illness to also lead healthy, productive, fulfilled lives and discover just how magnificent they truly are.
- Author(s)Barbara Arner
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication09/07/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight68 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.67Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
- AU $51.98Trending at AU $52.78
- AU $22.83Trending at AU $27.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.