All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat Sinister Secrets Lurk in the Shadows of Yesterday? Natchez, Mississippi - Private Investigator Nate Price and his new wife, Isabelle, need a vacation. Their coworkers generously team up to surprise them with a belated honeymoon...but the happy trip turns sour when Izzy spies her ex-husband, who appears to have taken up his gambling addiction once again. While the boss is away, Price Investigations remains in the hands of Beth Kirby, a former police officer, and Michael Preston, a former forensic accountant. Hardly a dream team, as Beth resents working with a man who has experience in his new job. But Beth and Michael must move past their differences if they hope to uncover the truth behind a beloved Southern preacher's demise. The preacher's widow suspects foul play, despite the evidence indicating suicide. With tension escalating between these investigators and local law enforcement - and new threats arising on all sides - how will Beth, Michael, and Nate hold on to faith and bring the truth to light?
- Author BiographyMary Ellis is the bestselling author of many books, including A Widow's Hope, An Amish Family Reunion, and Living in Harmony. She and her husband live in central Ohio, where they try to live a simpler style of life.
- Author(s)Mary Ellis
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/08/2016
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleSecrets of the South Mysteries
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Weight227 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $31.07New
- AU $88.89New
- AU $21.61New
- AU $43.96New
- AU $23.55New
- AU $25.09New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.48Trending at AU $31.07
- AU $76.69Trending at AU $88.89
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $75.25
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $83.32
- AU $59.72Trending at AU $61.98
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $20.89
- AU $22.29Trending at AU $22.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.