Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $17.06Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJenna and Ryder are far from friends--until a storm stirs up their passion in this contemporary southern romance from New York Times bestselling author Kristi Cook. In Maglia Branch, Mississippi, The Cafferty and Marsden families are practically royalty. Neighbors since the Civil War, the families have shared vacations, holidays, backyard barbecues, and the overwhelming desire to unite their two clans by marriage. So when the families finally have a baby boy and girl at the same time, the perfect opportunity seems to have arrived. Except Jemma Cafferty and Ryder Marsden have intention of giving in to their parents' wishes. They're only seventeen--oh, and also? They hate each other. Jemma can't stand Ryder's nauseating golden-boy persona, and Ryder would prefer it if stubborn-headed Jemma didn't exist. And their communication is t exactly effective: even a casual hello turns into a yelling match. But when a violent Mississippi storm ravages through Maglia Branch, it unearths feelings Jemma and Ryder didn't kw they had. And the line between love and hate just might be thin eugh to cross...
- Author(s)Kristi Cook
- PublisherSimon Pulse
- Date of Publication05/08/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSimon Pulse
- Weight318 g
- Width140 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $247.00Trending at AU $288.91
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $30.28
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.76
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.69
- AU $49.62Trending at AU $52.62
- AU $31.61Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $27.37Trending at AU $30.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.