All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionShane Delia, owner of Melbourne's award-winning Maha, brings us his first cookbook, a superb collection of recipes that showcases his distinctive fusion of Middle Eastern and Mediterranean food, with a strong focus on the full-flavoured dishes prepared by Shane's large Australian-Maltese family. Based on the freshest ingredients and cooked from the heart, Shane's recipes are designed to be served at a shared table. They include classic meze dishes, new takes on old favourites, and recipes that have been handed down through the generations, such as Shane's grandfather's spicy rabbit stew, and his mother-in-law's duck and apricot sambusek. He has also included some of his restaurant's signature dishes, such as the irresistible Turkish delight doughnuts with rosemary honey. More than just a cookbook, Maha is a tribute to family life, and to the role of food in sustaining the ties that bind.
- Author BiographyShane Delia is the acclaimed chef and owner of Maha Bar and Grill in Melbourne, which received Chef's Hats in the 2009, 2010 and 2011 editions of The Age Good Food Guide, and won Best New Restaurant in the 2008 Restaurant and Catering Association of Victoria Awards. Shane is well known to audiences through his appearances on television and at food festivals, and makes regular contributions to food magazines. Shane's second restaurant, St Katherine's, is due to open in 2011.
- Author(s)Shane Delia
- PublisherPenguin Books Australia
- Date of Publication17/07/2013
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationCamberwell
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- Weight905 g
- Width212 mm
- Height283 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $22.63Trending at AU $23.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.