Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.95+ AU $4.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by mumof3angels2006
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTeenagers Matt and Emmy believed that loving their baby would be eugh. But w Emmy has gone and Matt has to look after Mahalia without her...
- Author BiographyJoanne Horniman has spent most of her life in country New South Wales, apart from a few years in Sydney and some time travelling overseas. She has worked as an editor, teacher and artist - some of the posters she helped produce are in the print collection of the Australian National Gallery. She has written many books for children and teenagers, including A Charm of Powerful Trouble (A+U 2002), shortlisted for numerous awards and Secret Scribbled Notebooks, winner of the 2005 Young Adult fiction award in the Queensland Premier's Literary Awards and shortlisted for other prestigious prizes.
- Author(s)Joanne Horniman
- PublisherAllen & Unwin
- Date of Publication01/07/2006
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationSydney
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintAllen & Unwin Children's Books
- Weight198 g
- Width130 mm
- Height195 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Interest AgeFrom 15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.