About this product
- DescriptionApproximately 100 detailed period photographs from The Francis Frith Collection with extended captions and full introduction are presented in this volume. Suitable for tourists, local historians and general readers, it includes a voucher for a free mounted print of any photograph shown in the book.
- Author(s)Martin Andrew
- PublisherFrith Book Company Ltd.
- Date of Publication22/11/2001
- Series TitlePhotographic Memories
- Place of PublicationWiltshire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFrith Book Company Ltd.
- Content NoteHistorical photographs
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Photographs byThe Francis Frith Collection
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.47New
- AU $65.12Used
- AU $78.93New
- AU $105.86New
- AU $75.86Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $21.42Trending at AU $23.16
- AU $19.47Trending at AU $30.11
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.66
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $20.12
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $25.82
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.70
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $88.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.