All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSome people get a mail order bride. She got a mail order man. A well-meaning friend places an ad to find a mail order husband for Sarah, the proprie-tress of Larkspur's stage and mail office. Sarah, who is generally quiet and reserved, doesn't kw about the ad and has idea what to do with all the people that are show-ing up in her community. Before long, the town is overrun with men and mail alike. Sa-rah is trying to avoid some men who have accosted her on the street when she stum-bles into Samuel. Through long days spent together at the stage office, some very ad-venturous pots of coffee and a shared faith, the two become friends. Sarah kws that Samuel is hiding something from her, something important, but that doesn't stop her heart from leaping wildly into love. Lacking the confidence to trust her heart, Sarah wars with herself over the feelings she can longer deny. When some of the men who have come to town show their true intentions, a shootout follows. Sarah finally gets an-swers to many of the questions circling through her mind. One question remains, though. Where will her mail order man go when the dust settles?
- Author BiographyHeather has lived in almost as many states as she has fingers, but she thinks of Idaho and Virginia as home. Aside from her long-standing love affair with coffee, Heather's greatest joys in life are her husband and children as well as her relationship with her Savior. She decided years ago that she would rather laugh than yell. She carries that theme over into her writing where she strives to create characters that experience both the highs and lows of life and, through it all, find a way to love God and laugh out loud right along with her.
- Author(s)Heather Gray
- Date of Publication13/05/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight259 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $30.89New
- AU $71.58New
- AU $78.99New
- AU $49.08New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.49Trending at AU $30.89
- AU $12.20Trending at AU $16.32
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $82.83
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $22.39
- AU $10.68Trending at AU $18.62
- AU $22.30Trending at AU $22.82
- AU $20.95Trending at AU $23.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.