All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRepeated practice builds mastery, and this book provides exactly the practice students need to master the reading skills of summarizing and finding the main idea. The 35 reproducible pages in this book feature high-interest nfiction reading passage with short-answer practice questions that target one of these essential reading comprehension skills. Flexible and easy to usein school or at homethe book also includes model lessons, assessments, and an answer key. For use with Grades 4-8.
- Author BiographyLinda Ward Beech is a New York City based writer who has written numerous books for children and teachers.
- Author(s)Linda Ward Beech
- PublisherScholastic US
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series Title35 Reading Passages for Comprehension
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScholastic US
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight118 g
- Width213 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $101.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.66
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.26
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $71.39
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.74
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $99.57
- AU $89.90Trending at AU $112.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.